BEST - Key Player in Europe
Meeting challenges of the present and the future in an international context
In cooperation with more than 200 different European organisations we have developed innovative solutions for adult education and vocational training and provided BEST practice methods in more than 100 international projects so far. In these projects, BEST operates as initiator, coordinator and project partner.
Our international project work is designed to improve our offer for different target groups and delivers new models of personal and vocational education and training.
Our offer to organisations and companies operating on international level and interested in new projects:
- consulting on funding opportunities
- organisation of partnerships
- project design, planning and application
- project management and implementation support
- project consulting and expert service
- planning and carrying out project events
- project evaluation and quality management
In particular, we support companies acting and expanding on international level by designing and implementing vocational education measures, job-specific further training and personnel development systems.
International Projects Department