Protour - Professionaliser le tourisme
Economic diversification and touristic attraction of rural regions require competences that inhabitants don't necessarily dispose of.
In order to meet new demands, Protour aims at developing a training device which enables counsellors and trainers to support rural population.
- Facilitating the development and organisation of trainings for people involved in rural tourism
- Supporting service providers by providing methods, tools and pedagogical resources
- Promoting the coherence between the needs of actors in rural regions and the potential of the region itself
- Identification and analysis of the characteristics of rural tourism in the different partner countries
- Development of a framework for activities and competences
- Development of a curriculum and of training tools for counsellors and trainers
- Pilot testing of the training concept
- Preparation of a CD-Rom to support dissemination
- Evaluation of results and transfer into partner networks
In order to secure the long term effects of the Protour project, an online platform allowing for exchange about rural tourism will be provided.
|Coordination:||IRFA Sud Organisme de formation professionnelle continue en Languedoc-Roussillon et Midi-Pyrénées|
|Contact:||Karin Kronika, Helmut Kronika|
|Duration:||Oktober 2007 - September 2009|
|This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.|