‘New Methods of Evaluating Student’s Performance in the Vocational Training System’
Training of adults requires efficient teaching/learning and evaluation methods. In this project, we produce a trainer’s book containing theoretical training materials and describing case studies and the design and implementation of exercises. Our other objective is to develop and test a piece of software enabling computerized self-assessment and teacher-controlled examination system.
The main aim of the program is to elaborate, test and disseminate new types of assessment and evaluation methods which ensure the efficiency of the teaching/learning process:
- self-assessment (in printed and electronic format)
- project evaluation (including also the evaluation final projects)
- portfolio evaluation
- electronic teacher assessment (exams via Internet or Intranet)
- evaluation of practical work (professional practice – placement)
With the above-mentioned novel assessment methods, the following three competence areaswill be surveyed:
- IT knowledge
- language knowledge
- personal competences (self-management, problem solving, independent learning, cooperation and communication skills/abilities)
|Coordination:||SZÁMALK Education and Information Technology Ltd., Budpest, Ungarn|
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.